Introduction of Laravel Training
PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that help make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.
Laravel is the most popular PHP framework. Learning this course can make students install and use it to develop powerful web applications and APIs for mobile applications.
Creatu Learning has developed this especially designed course for wannabe Developers to make them market ready for advanced web projects. Creatu Learning has designed Laravel courses for making industry ready Laravel training in Kathmandu as per the requirement of the market to develop advance level of web application and API’s.
What will you learn after attending our Laravel Training classes:
The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
To use jQuery and Ajax
Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
How to deploy third party service into the application
Laravel framework experts are highly demanded in the IT market. Laravel provides extensive community support. Laravel developers are hired by businesses for web development work. There are many opportunities for PHP laravel framework experts like software developers, PHP developers, full-stack PHP developers, etc. You can work for a business company or as a freelancer.
Benefits of Laravel Framework Training
Understanding of MVC framework and web Technology.
Understanding of apis for mobile applications.
Easy to cope up with the market trends.
Land jobs or Freelancing projects easily.
Benefits of Laravel Framework Training at
Well experienced and expert teaching professionals
Nominal Learning Fee
Project-based teaching and learning
Introduction to the market trends and scenarios
Web Application Development with Laravel PHP Framework
Courses Outline :- Laravel PHP Framework
1. Installing and setting up Laravel and Supporting Tools
- Introduction to Laravel
- Concept of Composer
- Install & Use of Composer
- Installing Laravel using composer
- Install & Use of open source distributed version control system GIT
- Concept & Use of GitHub for hosting GIT repositories
- Configuring Laravel
- Project Structure
- Setting up Development and Debugging Tools
- Basic Routing
- Named Routing
- Grouped Routing
- Routing Parameters
- Handling Invalid Routes
- Route filtering with Middleware
- Basic Controllers
- Restful Resource Controllers
- Controller Routing
- Controller Middleware
- Handling Request Info.
- Request Inputs
- Form Inputs
- Old Inputs
- Attach Headers and Cookie to response
- Response with View
- Response with JSON
- Response with File
- Schema Building
- Migration Structure
- Running Migration
- Writing Migration
- Database Configuration
- Running Raw SQL queries
- Eloquent ORM
- Defining Model
- Retrieving Model
- Insert & Update Model
- Deleting Model
- Eloquent Relationship
- One to One
- One to Many
- Many to Many
- Passing data to view
- Sharing data to all views
- Blade Template Engine
- Template Inheritance
- Displaying Data
- Implement Control Structures
9. Laravel Forms & Html Component
- Generating form
- CSRF Protection
- Form Elements
- Text, Text Area, Password & Hidden Fields
- Checkboxes and Radio Buttons
- File Input
- Number Input
- Date Input
- Drop-Down Lists
- Custom Form Macros
10. Laravel Services
- Authentication of our application
- Configuring Auth Library
- Creating an authentication system using Middleware
- Artisan Console
- Exception Handling and Error Logging
- Laravel Helpers
- Briefing through available helpers
- Configuring & sending mail
- Laravel's events provide a simple observer implementation, allowing you to subscribe and listen for events in your application.
- Helps create Multi-language application
- Validation approaches
- Validation Rules with associating messages
- Custom Rules with associating custom messages
11. Laravel Architectural Concept
- Request Lifecycle
- Gives knowledge of how Laravel actually works.
- Provide an easy way of accessing the application class and libraries.
- Service Providers in Laravel
- Service providers are the central place of all Laravel application bootstrapping.
- Service Containers in Laravel
- A service container is a powerful tool for managing class dependencies and performing dependency injection.
12. Laravel Package Development
- Packages are the primary way of adding our custom functionality to Laravel which aren’t provided by the framework. ACL ( Access Control List ) System using Laravel Authorization and available laravel ACL packages Design Patterns followed while developing the eCommerce web application
- Repository Pattern
- Strategy Pattern
- Performing Gulp tasks using Laravel Elixier Use of Bower for managing Client Side Package Management System Unit Testing using Laravel’s built-in Test Component.
Class timings are available on request
View other Similar Course
ASP.NET or popularly known as Dot NET programming language in Nepal. Creatu Learning provides comprehensive training in dot net language in Kathmandu. ASP.NET, the open-source server-side web framework developed by Microsoft has a solution for...read more
Search Engine Optimization
IntroductionSearch Engine Optimization is one of the fastest-growing requirements in today’s online market. At Creatu Learning we provide the Best SEO Training in Nepal. Any eCommerce business would like to have SEO done for the business. SEO trainin...read more
IntroductionThe future for digital marketing is promising, and its scope in the upcoming future is that it may replace all other standard forms of marketing soon. Benefits such as enhancing brand loyalty, reaching out to a wider audience, reducing...read more