The future for digital marketing is promising, and its scope in the upcoming future is that it may replace all other standard forms of marketing soon. Benefits such as enhancing brand loyalty, reaching out to a wider audience, reducing associated costs, gaining customer trust have ensured that it has become a mandatory part of all marketing strategies. If you want to make your career in the Digital Marketing industry then this is the right course for you. From learning the basics of Digital marketing such as SEO and Web Analytics to the more specific forms such as Mobile, E-mail, and Content, this extensive professional coaching provides you the right platform to learn in an immersive and flexible way.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Learn all aspects that will make you an online marketing wizard and help you to strategize, design, and execute marketing campaigns.
- Design marketing campaigns based on customer demographic and product type and reach a wider audience.
- Learn to effectively use mobile, email, SEO, Web Analytics and other methods to promote a brand online and convert customers.
- Use Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media outlets to reach out to customers and increase website traffic.
Introduction to digital marketing
- Why is everyone joining the Digital Marketing bandwagon
- How to plan Digital Marketing campaigns
The main components of Digital marketing
- Digital Strategy and Planning
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing & Web Analytics
Digital strategy and planning
- Introduction to Strategy and Planning
- Traditional vs Digital Communications
- Digital Channels
- Risks and Analytics
- Strategy Formulation and Plan
Search engine optimization
- What is SEO?
- Types of SEO
- Introduction to On - Page , Off page and Technical SEO
- On-Page and Off-Page best practices
- How to effectively run ads on Search engines
- Tracking and Reporting
Social media marketing
- What is social media? How is it relevant in marketing?
- How to create a social media strategy
- Blogging for business
- Advertising on Social media channels
- Reporting and Tracking
- Competitors Analysis
- Key Mobile Marketing Concepts
- Trends in Mobile
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Apps
- Proximity Marketing
- How to incorporate email marketing in overall strategy
- Content creation
- How to increase email list
- How to convert from new to existing subscribers
- How to generate clicks
- Dynamic Email marketing
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Various Tools Practices
- Key Performance Indicators & Analytics Techniques
- How to make business decisions based on reports and metrics
- Google-Specific Techniques and Reports
- Key PPC concepts and strengths
- Keyword Research
- Google PPC
- Search Campaign Process
- Ad Copy
- Landing Pages
- Display Networks
- Conversion Metrics
Class timings are available as per your request.
View other Similar Course
Flutter is an open source cross platform application development framework that enables developers to build high-quality, performant and UI-rich applications with minimal effort. Furthermore, it is one of the best cross-platform app development frame...read more
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Developed and marketed by Autodesk, AutoCAD was first released in December 1982 as a desktop app running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers. Befo...read more