ASP.NET or popularly known as Dot NET programming language in Nepal. Creatu Learning provides comprehensive training in dot net language in Kathmandu. ASP.NET, the open-source server-side web framework developed
by Microsoft has a solution for every web application that you could create allowing web developers to produce dynamic websites, web applications, and web services.
C# is a server-side language that is used for developing web applications and web
pages with ASP.NET.
Join Creatu Learning for the best training in ASP.NET Training in Nepal.
Features of ASP.NET
- ASP.NET reduces the amount of code required for building large applications.
- Windows authentication and per-application configuration ensures the security of applications.
- ASP.NET is language-independent.
- Web applications can be deployed with ASP.NET.
- A purely server-side technology, allow codes to run on the server before going to the browser.
- Environment and Life The cycle of ASP.NET.
- ASP.NET controls.
- Working with web applications and services ( authentication and authorization)
Career in ASP.NET in Nepal
As one of the most leading platforms of the world in web and mobile application development, there are many future career opportunities. The good scope of the job has influenced many to pursue the training. You can become a software developer, senior software engineer, dot net developer, or a senior developer. Some of the fields are next-generation mobile apps, gaming, communication, and business functions. The scope is wide anywhere you go around the world.
So if you want to make a career in ASP.NET in Nepal join Creatu Learning for ASP.NET training.
Introduction to ASP.Net
- Introduction to client/server technology
- Server side technology
- Webserver IIS
- Webforms in ASP.Net
- Common language runtime (CLR)
- Net framework class library
Installation of ASP.Net
- Installation of IIS (Internet Information Server)
- Installation of ASP.Net
- Virtual directory
- Application setting in IIS
Microsft SQL Server 2008 and SQL Basics
- Overview of SQL Server 2008
- Installation of SQL Server 2008
- Features of SQL Server Express
- Database Architecture
- DML and DDL
- Manipulation of Data (SQL Command)
- Stored Procedure
- Event Handling
- Server Side
- Server Controls
- HTML Server
- Client Side
- Basic Controls
- Managing State
- Database Access
- File Uploading
- Ad Rotator
- Multi Views
- Panel Controls
- Ajax Control
- Data Sources
- Data Binding
- Custom Controls
- Error Handling
- Data Caching
Working with XML and Web Services
- Overview of XML
- Creating /Reading/Deleting XML Files
- Web Services
Real time project
- Gathering customer’s requirements
- Designing database and business logics
- Developing application
- Implementing the project
- Monitoring the project application after implementation
View other Similar Course
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Developed and marketed by Autodesk, AutoCAD was first released in December 1982 as a desktop app running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers. Befo...read more
Data scientists are analytical experts who utilize their skills in both technology and social science to find trends and manage data. They use industry knowledge, contextual understanding, skepticism of existing assumptions – to uncover solutions to...read more
Facebook Advertising is now one of the most effective tools out there to grow your business, create loyal customers, and generate leads and sales .Our Facebook Advertising guide will give you everything you need to get started with Facebook Ads.read more