ASP.NET or popularly known as Dot NET programming language in Nepal. Creatu Learning provides comprehensive training in dot net language in Kathmandu. ASP.NET, the open-source server-side web framework developed
by Microsoft has a solution for every web application that you could create allowing web developers to produce dynamic websites, web applications, and web services.
C# is a server-side language that is used for developing web applications and web
pages with ASP.NET.
Join Creatu Learning for the best training in ASP.NET Training in Nepal.
Features of ASP.NET
- ASP.NET reduces the amount of code required for building large applications.
- Windows authentication and per-application configuration ensures the security of applications.
- ASP.NET is language-independent.
- Web applications can be deployed with ASP.NET.
- A purely server-side technology, allow codes to run on the server before going to the browser.
- Environment and Life The cycle of ASP.NET.
- ASP.NET controls.
- Working with web applications and services ( authentication and authorization)
Career in ASP.NET in Nepal
As one of the most leading platforms of the world in web and mobile application development, there are many future career opportunities. The good scope of the job has influenced many to pursue the training. You can become a software developer, senior software engineer, dot net developer, or a senior developer. Some of the fields are next-generation mobile apps, gaming, communication, and business functions. The scope is wide anywhere you go around the world.
So if you want to make a career in ASP.NET in Nepal join Creatu Learning for ASP.NET training.
Introduction to ASP.Net
- Introduction to client/server technology
- Server side technology
- Webserver IIS
- Webforms in ASP.Net
- Common language runtime (CLR)
- Net framework class library
Installation of ASP.Net
- Installation of IIS (Internet Information Server)
- Installation of ASP.Net
- Virtual directory
- Application setting in IIS
Microsft SQL Server 2008 and SQL Basics
- Overview of SQL Server 2008
- Installation of SQL Server 2008
- Features of SQL Server Express
- Database Architecture
- DML and DDL
- Manipulation of Data (SQL Command)
- Stored Procedure
- Event Handling
- Server Side
- Server Controls
- HTML Server
- Client Side
- Basic Controls
- Managing State
- Database Access
- File Uploading
- Ad Rotator
- Multi Views
- Panel Controls
- Ajax Control
- Data Sources
- Data Binding
- Custom Controls
- Error Handling
- Data Caching
Working with XML and Web Services
- Overview of XML
- Creating /Reading/Deleting XML Files
- Web Services
Real time project
- Gathering customer’s requirements
- Designing database and business logics
- Developing application
- Implementing the project
- Monitoring the project application after implementation
View other Similar Course
Basic Photography Class
Photography is the art, application, and practice of creating durable images by recording light, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film. It is employed in many...read more
Flutter is an open source cross platform application development framework that enables developers to build high-quality, performant and UI-rich applications with minimal effort. Furthermore, it is one of the best cross-platform app development frame...read more